Omron Blood Pressure Monitor IntelliSense HEM907
Omron HEM907 Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron HEM907 IntelliSense professional digital blood pressure monitor is clinically validated for accuracy, designed for clinical use in professional settings including general practitioners, hospitals and other medical professionals. The Omron HEM-907 incorporates four unique operation modes. Single mode for once off measurements, average mode for an average of 2 or 3 measurements, manual mode for auscultation method and check mode (for comparison of pressure settings between the Omron HEM-907 and a sphygmomanometer). The device is a safe, easy to use and accurate alternative to a sphygmomanometer (Mercury aneroid device).
- Automatic cuff inflation and deflation eliminates the need to predetermine inflation level setting.
- Average mode measures up to three readings and averages the total, for a more accurate measurement
- Accurate measurements with Intellisense_technology
- Accuracy Pressure - Within +/- 4mmHg
- Accuracy Pressure - Pulse Rate: within +/- 5% of reading
- Measurement Range - Pressure: 0 to 299mmHg
- Measurement Range -Pulse Rate: 30 to 199 beats per minute
- External dimensions - approx. 139 x 203 x 131mm
- Accuracy and precision, complying with AAMI standards.
- Inflation - Automatic inflation pump
- Deflation - Automatic deflation by electromagnetic control valve
- Air Release - Automatic rapid air release by electromagnetic control valve
- Pressure detection - Electrostatic capacity semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Electric shock protection - Class IIB type
- Quiet operating system, ideal for clinical environment
- Environmentally friendly - no mercury, latex-free cuff bladder
- Accessories include small, medium and large cuff, small, medium and large bladder, AC adapter, air tube 1.0m, instruction manual
- Warranty - 18 months on manufacturing defects and 90 days on battery packs, cuffs and bladders.
- Made in Japan